this has brought back many memories for me and I would like to share with the board. hits songs from 75-03. You cannot listen to the whole song, just a little bit from it. There was one song that one of my friends loved and she would play it all the time when we were in her car. There is another that I had bought the single of and a group of us rode to school together on spirit day and we listened to that song over and over again.The good ole days! Prom songs, graduation songs. If you had a gathering every now and then I am sure there are songs that you listened to on a regular basis, maybe you can stir up good memories that will bring a smile or a laugh.




The good ole days! Prom songs, graduation songs. If you had a gathering every now and then I am sure there are songs that you listened to on a regular basis, maybe you can stir up good memories that will bring a smile or a laugh.


Bookmarks